Thursday 9 October 2014

Favourite Fibre and WHY

Ooooh we are now into October. Where has the summer gone?
The leaves are now falling fast from the trees but we still have some lovely sunshine.
Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

I had a great time looking at all your fabulous creations but there can only be 1 main winner and the winner is:


# 18 Angelique  





Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


#3 Crafty Kiwi Mama
15324719296_b0655c9b84_o


#5 Laine



#33 Sanja Grdinić  


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 38th challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is 

Joanna Sheen 
Who is offering a £10 voucher to her fabulous store






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Fibre (eg ribbon, lace, twine) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



Although I love twine and lace too, my favourite is definitely ribbon.  
I usually reach for a satin ribbon, but opted for a soft lilac gingham for my baking themed apron card.









Samantha
It's hard to choose a favourite but when I don't know what to add I make
a grab for the twine so I guess that is my favourite because it works
with anything.




Carol

It's Velvet ribbon for me, love the texture and luxury look it has.






Mojca
Definitely ribbon especially the silk one. I love how beautifully it shines.






Sarah

It's ribbon for me.  There's nothing nicer than a beautiful bow to finish off a card. I should practice what I preach really as I have drawers full of the stuff!!






Suzette

Lace, lace, give me lace any time! 
I love these roll laces as you can use them as borders etc.




Wilma
I almost use twine on every card I make. 
For me it's a finishing touch. So that's why twine is my favourite.






So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Fibre (eg ribbon, lace, twine) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Love this theme! I was inspired as soon as I saw Sarah's gorgeous card this morning. Fab makes by all the DT! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies SO much! I am deeply honoured to be one of the Top 3 for the last challenge. I love this challenge and am really enjoying your themes. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Wilma's Black and White!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delighted to have my card picked as one of your Top 3. Thank you so much and many congratulations to all of the winners. Stunning cards.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this theme.I love lace .

    ReplyDelete