Thursday 23 October 2014

Favourite Style - Cute or Elegant (& Why)


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our wonderful winner is:

35. Crafty Kiwi Mama





Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are

9. Marianne's Craftroom 




44. Lucy Patrick




24. Sanja Grdinić  



Congratulations and p
lease grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 39th challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is
Stamp and Create



Stamp and create are offering a $20 prize for our winner





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Style : Cute or Elegant (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


No question. Definitely CUTE!  I don't really do 'elegant'!!  
I love anything that makes you say 'aww'.

And nothing says that better than something cute and fluffy!




Samantha
Its a difficult choice for sure but I think I have to say my favourite is Cute that's really because
I love bringing the cute images to life. 



Carol

I love cute but it's a lovely change to do something with all my dies so I have opted for Elegant, love doing these too cause they are just as pretty and not everyone likes cute on a card they receive.






Mojca

Oh, it's a tough desision right ... at least for me ... I love to do them both, but I think the cute style is just a little dominent at the moment ;P and this cute Tilda bee is just right for this challenge don't you think ;)





Sarah

A "no brainer"...cute for me!! Why? because there are cute images everywhere in rubber and digi and they are soooo hard to resist!!





Suzette
Elegant - I love this bride, so modern and happy




Wilma
I love to do both, but for this challenge I go for Elegant.
 This card I made a while ago and I like it very much. 
The paper is gorgeous and I love the rhinestone swirl and the flower arrangement. 

  



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Style : Cute or Elegant (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me as one of the top three and congrats to the well deserved winner. Love your challenges and great work from the Dt as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so excited, thank you so much!! What a treat. I've emailed you my detes. Thanks Marianne for your sweet comment. Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design team samples. Thanks for the "how you like it" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning and sweet DT creations! Each style is lovely and you have perfectly showcased why. :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the marvelous challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I somehow missed this post, thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, what an honor! Ooh, onto this great challenge theme, I love cute and elegant. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete